Sunday, May 25, 2008

We're Here...


So I woke up at 6am, just in time to see the Magic pulling into port. I went up on deck and ran into Tim, Joe and Woody. We watched the magic go to the dock. I was mixed with happiness and sadness. I'm such a girl, I almost cried..almost! I got some tea and sat down to talk with all our cruise friends. Kari was up with her mom and even Marr and Jacinda were awake..so crazy!
Now I am back in my room, my last few moments before breakfast. Taylor is sleeping soundly and I have packed up and checked everything. I just need to wake her and we're off to get our debarkation tags and breakfast.

Tim, Lori and Cameron
Heather and Joe

Marr on the phone...what else is new!

Tiff, Taylor (hiding) emily and Kristen

Me and my kindred sister, Debbie

Brian and me



I can't express enough how needed and relaxing this vacation was! Aside from the cost, Disney is the best cruise line. They put on quite a vacation.

Oh..the horn just went off....I'm sad!

So goodbye again, we won't be on the magic unless tim gets me a good deal or they do another long trip! Or I hit the lottery...hee hee.

Off to disneyland for a day! Oh, thats right we're going park to park!

BTW..there was a welcoming crew of people with a big old sign...Welcome Home Disney Magic! It was too sweet.

We'll see you back at home...thanks for reading along. I will upload pics once we get home tomorrow.

THANKS AGAIN everyone on this ship who made this a great vacation!

Oh and if Visa wants to cancel all charges..I'm ok with that!

:)

Steph

3 comments:

PURTYPAT1 said...

Hay Steph,

The party's over, Boo Hoo is right. Glad you made lot's of memories as well as new friends on this trip. Can't wait for your photos!!!!!

Care to join us on the Magic this coming Valentine's Day? I would love to learn to play poker.

Glad your home safe & thanks for sharing your trip with all of us.

Patricia

Pillow said...

Steph, I so enjoyed reading about your adventures. I was just telling my husband that your itinerary is the ideal cruise itinerary - perfect mix of sea days versus port days (we felt a bit too rushed on the Med trip). On your next looong cruise, we'll join you. I'm guessing 2010 or 2011, they'll need to reposition again? Did you rebook a dummy date while onboard to get your discount?

Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Jodie

Kathy said...

Hi there,

Thanks so much for blogging while you were on the trip. I found your link from the DIS boards.. I was originally booked to go but had to cancel because of school commitments for my DS (14). I lived vicariously through several bloggers. Thanks so much! I am not missing it next time! (btw, I am a Northern Cali person too!)

Kathy (a faithful reader)