Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's TIME!

We're caught up, it's Saturday morning and time to go to the ship. We woke up, packed up and are waiting for our ride to the port. Taylor is ready to go and very antsy. Our ride is Vtiffany another disser and they are season passholders here and decided to go to Hollywood Studios this morning to get a preview of Toy Story. It's not open yet, but AP holders can ride it today. They will call as soon as they leave to let us know they are on their way. Taylor is watching Disney Channel and I have caught up on the blog.
I will load all the pics later.

Cya
Steph

1 comment:

PURTYPAT1 said...

Hay Steph, I just found your blog, & am loving it. So sorry about your plane delay. I am glad you decieded on the PP tickets. Jenna & I loved it.

Can't wait to read more.

Patricia