Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last day...Boo Hoo


I spent my last day, packing up and playing poker. One I love the other not so much..you can figure it out for yourselves. Taylor spent her last day playing with all of her friends.

She's gonna miss all the kids she's met and become BFF's with on this trip. I swear that kid is a friend magnet! Just like mom!
We have really enjoyed this trip, probably more than the med. We have met some amazing people and I look forward to all of our new friendships. This was also the best dinner menu yet. However, I am still not up to speed so I wasn't able to eat everything.
There was a great show in Rockin Bar D tonight

...oh and my daughter..that I love so much stalked Joey (just like mom) got his autograph on her tshirt and he gave her a hug....if only she had a camera. She was so excited as were her other friends. She also got to go in the Walt Suite as one of her friends is staying there. Lucky little girl.
As I was picking taylor up tonight...who did I talk to but Joey and Kelly who were picking up their daughter. So all is well in my fantasyland life!

So goodbye to the magic and all our friends...

John, Gaylean, Bubba, V, Marr, Tiff, Lori, Tim, Heather, Joe, Brian, Debbie,Kim,Ken and Shannon. Randy(s) too many of them!, Terry (s) too many of them too, karl, Jerry, Ann. The last ones were my poker buddies.

I'm sure I've missed more, but oh well. I had a great time and taylor did too. We will miss you all!
Thanks for making this a Magical Vacation...see you all on the dis!

No comments: