Thursday, May 1, 2008

OMG...it's here it's here

So finally the weekend before has arrived. I can't believe a year and a half of planning and paying ugh! has come so quickly. Tay is off at her dads this weekend which leaves me some good free time to pack her up for the trip. I am glad I will have her done by the time she gets home monday. Then I just need to pack me and voila...done!
We have added a trip to Disneyland at the end...more for me. They are having a DVC member reception and I want to see if they have any info on Hawaii or California. Right now they are only available in florida. Oh well, we'll see what they have planned.

I have everything else set up and ready to go but the ride home. We'll figure that out later...there's always later right?!?!?

Tay just got home from her first overnight field trip. They were gone for 3 days and 2 nights. She had a great time. She is now looking forward to next years trip. She was funny on the trip..as i was told, she asked her teacher to carry her cause she was tired...she's lucky she's cute!

Alrighty..off to get packing.

Cya

1 comment: