Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 8 – Sea day

Today was a lazy day after the Panama Canal. We got a late start and pretty much did nothing all day. We were up on the pool deck for a lot of the day. I went to a game called “Desperate Shipmates”, however it’s a multi day game and is conflicting with other things on my agenda. Tonight was semi-formal night so taylor begrudgingly put on a dress and we went to off to the show “Twice Charmed”. It was cute, we’d seen it before. Then we went off to dinner with our tablemates. Dinner was good, but they changed out the dessert from what we all thought it was to something that looked like a section of dead fish…ugh. I had pumpkin cheesecake instead..yummy! The most exciting thing that happened is that kids club had an overnight! Yahoo…taylor happily went off after dinner to the overnight and mommy happily went off to me all my other newly kidless friends at Rockin’ Bar D. We had a great time dancing and talking and drinking. For all my friends that night….CHICKENBONE…..for everyone else, what happens on the magic, stays on the magic! Needless to say, I stayed up too late and was a wreck the next day. Good thing we had another sea day!


No comments: