Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DAY 11 – My dreams came true on the magic

So here we are with another sea day. Taylor and I slept in…9am for me and 11:30 for her. Going back to school is going to be so hard. We are both having such a great time and don’t want to head back to reality! Today was a relaxing day. Taylor went straight up to the pool to meet Kristin and I decided to hit the Castaway Club party. Good thing I did too. I almost didn’t stay as I didn’t see anyone I knew and then I saw Brian and Debbie. Brian predicted that I would win a prize…and I did! Most excellent. I ventured up to the pool deck and did NOTHING. Taylor swam and I read. It was sweet. Taylor went off to the princess party with lori and the girls and I stayed in the sun. BIG MISTAKE for me. Eventually Brian and Debbie and Tiffanie ventured up to the pool. Too much sun, too many deep blue seas and a nap with out sunscreen…and I am my own personal heater. My knees are so red. So onto my dreams coming true… A MAGICAL experience…(for me) happened as I met my most favorite N*SYNC member Joey Fatone. It was a thrilling moment for me. Joey and his family have joined us in Acapulco and will remain on board until L.A. He and Alfonso Riberia (from Fresh Prince) did a show last night. It was cute.
I have several more days of stalking him and taking hundreds of pictures. Good thing I can’t load them now! Taylor had a fun night at kids club. They had a party and she was all over it. I went swimming again with some friends and then off to get taylor and go to bed. Tomorrow…Puerto Vallarta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog came up in my google search. Yay for you! I love Joey! Post pics, I'd love to see them! :)

adorkable08.livejournal.com

Unknown said...

Sorry about the sunburn....those Deep Blue Seas are dangerous!

I went to do laundry and I saw Joey on the elevator when it opened on 6 last night. He was with the family......

Take care - hope to see you tonight.

PURTYPAT1 said...

Gr8 report Steph, so glad your having fun.

Can't wait for photos.

How do you like your porthole?

Looking forward to more

Erika said...

I got your message about Joey! I was in the shower and missed your call! I'm very excited that your dream came true. Especially since it was not a one time sighting, but that he's on the ship with you!