Monday, May 26, 2008

To Sum it all up!

So I'm home now. And Happy to be here! My cat is rubbing all over me, just wanting attention. I am almost in heaven. My TIVO got full by 5/22, so bummed I missed some shows...oh well.

So here's my summary for disneyland...

We got off the ship and promptly entered the stretch escalade that was at port to pick us up. Marr never does anything small! We arrived at the Grand Cal. before noon. Our rooms weren't ready so we dumped the bags..all 18 of them! Grabbed a bite at Storytellers. I ran off to the dvc member gathering and Marr graciously took my daughter with her to the park. They had a great time going on the rides and I met up with them at the hotel around 5pm.

I learned some very good things about the California DVC property. Very excited about the completion.

We went to dinner at Blue Bayou...I was NOT IMPRESSED...I guess we were just spoiled because of the cruise. I sent taylors dinner back and they kindly took it off the bill. It was inedible and I wonder if that is what contributed to her tummy hurting later. which caused us to miss our preferred seating at fantasmic. She was OK this morning, but she went to bed tonight with a slight fever so I don't know??

Anyways, my sunday was cut short. I heard fantasmic was great. We've seen it a bunch, just not preferred, that would have been nice.

We woke up early this morning and hit the parks promptly at 9am..well ok, we left our hotel room at 9am..dropped the bags at the bell desk and then hit the parks. We were able to do a bunch of rides and had breakfast, then headed over to California Adventure for Screaming and Tower of Terror. We met up with Marr, Aaron and Dom at Soaring over California. After that, Tiff, Jacinda and I went for lunch and Taylor, Dom, Aaron and Marr went shopping and one last run on buzz.

We all met up at the Hotel, got in the Limo and headed to LAX. There was no traffic and we were in the airport by 6:15pm. I was able to change my flight and get one 2 hours earlier...yahoo!

My friend picked me up in MY CAR! I got to drive a car! So excited to be back on the road! We were home by 10pm.

I promise to start loading pics tomorrow....

Good night all!

1 comment:

Stacey Sproul said...

It's tomorrow....where are my pictures?