Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 9 – sea day …again!



Once again a lazy day around the ship, I picked taylor up at 8:30am which was rough! I looked at my kid and realized a morning nap was in order! That kid slept until noon. Her friends came by and she slept, they called 20 times and she slept. Finally the princess awoke and went up to swim with her friends. While she was swimming, I got my hair cut. Something I desperately needed. It’s a little short for me and with this humidity it’s supercurly, but I like it.
Today was Poker, round 2. I did not do as well as round 1 but it was still fun. Our next and final game is our last sea day .
While I was at poker taylor went off with her friends and saw enchanted. After the movie, they swam again and then we packed up and went off to “the art of the story”. Which was cute. Then it was spy party time! The kids had to pick partners and my own daughter dissed me and picked tiffanie. So it was Jacinda and I as super secret spy partners and Jacinda was one lucky girl because with me as her partner we were destined to save the day and find the map to puerto Vallarta! WHICH WE DID!


Dinner again with everyone and jacinda on her spy high. It was cute.
This is the cutest couple...emily and dom! After dinner it was time for spring break bash and the Disney Ship offered free Jello shots…oh yeah!. I was paged very early to pick up taylor from kids club, but that was fine. I was still tired from the day before.

Tomorrow…the big birthday!

No comments: