Saturday, May 10, 2008

Epcot

We arrived at Epcot around 1pm. We knew there was a disgroup lunch, so I called Woody and they were still there! We went over to "the land" and met up with a bunch of people. Katypop, Woody, Disneylover and TracyVP. Everyone was really nice. We had some lunch...mommy had a cocktail and an hour later we were off to explore epcot. I need to add that it's hot, I mean HOT and HUMID! The first ride is Nemo. It was cute. Then we went over and fast passed Test Track and decided to wait in line for Mission Space. As we are walking in, they give the choice...Orange (more lively) or green (safe bet) I am leaning for green having heard about this ride, but taylor wants ORANGE....so I suck it up and we get in that line. I am freaking out because all through the cue...it's reminding you that Orange is not good for motion sickness, spinning etc. Taylor is cool as a cucumber. She's got this under control. The people behind us are telling me that if I liked Rockin' this is not as bad and I won't have a problem...but theres the overhead voice booming...not good for motion sickness...ugh! We load in and on my seat is a barf bag...not a good sign! But I suck it up again and strap in....well it was NO SWEAT. A very cool ride that makes you feel like you are on a space shuttle launch. It's interactive and we get to push buttons and control the ship. We exit that ride and decide to go to the international part. We walked through all the different countries and go inside every now and then to escape the heat. In Italy, I have an italian Margarita...Limoncello is in it so nuf said..I was sold. Taylor makes a mask at America and we have some funnel cake. yummy..not as good as a carnie funnel, but it'll do!
Then we go back to test track and wait the 15 minutes until our fast pass is ready. Fast track was fun, but Rockin and Safari are still my top rides.

Now were done, and time to head over to Magic Kingdom. It's 6:30pm...perfect timing. We have Pirate and Princess tix so we get to be in the park 7-midnight. So catch a monorail and off we go!

No comments: