Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 3 Sea day

I want to start out by saying that I have not found a camera cable to fit my camera yet. So there will be no pictures posted until I locate someone with my same camera that has a cable.

This morning I woke up early…as usual. Taylor slept until 9am! I looked at the navigator to figure out my day today. So many things to do, so little time to do them! We had our breakfast and had some time to kill before Bingo started, so taylor went off to kids club while I decided to do a load of laundry. I met Brian and Debbie in the laundry room, a nice couple of dissers from Chicago. Unfortunately, my laundry didn’t finish before bingo started so I grabbed taylor to get some lunch and wait until the DVC presentation. Tay went back to kids club while I went to DVC members reception. It was more of a prize giveaway than a reception. I won a towel. After that I grabbed taylor and headed to the pool. We stayed up on deck for the afternoon. I read and taylor swam with Kristin and Emily. Eventually their parents made it over to me and we chatted. Lori and I decided to go to trivia, as you know I love my contests while taylor stayed with Tim and the kids. There were a ton of dissers at Trivia. It was fun to play, but we didn’t win..bummer! Next was the Golden Mickeys. I took taylor, Emily and Kristin to the show so Tim and Lori could have a break. It was a cute show, the girls loved it. Oh, and It was formal night. I had a dress malfunction…strap broke..but nan with her safety pin saved me.


We had a good dinner (better appetizers than main course) and everyone wanted to see the Hypnotists Adult show. Once again the kids went off to kids club, which was open to 1am tonight hallelujah! Taylor wanted to hang with Kristin in the 11-13 but they wouldn’t let her. So mom had to come to the rescue. Needless to say, taylor was with that group! I don’t understand how older kids can go down to younger groups but not the opposite. Anyways, Taylor can now go to either group…her choice. We had great seats for the hypnotist..thanks bubba and V! This guy was even better this time. His participants were great. Except for one girl who was so obviously faking. I don’t know why he didn’t ask her to leave. Everyone in the audience was disappointed, only because she was SO obvious.
His show ended and the dancing began. The stars from last night were not joining us, so it was just the gabby 3 with tiffanie tonight. 80’s music started off the night and then current songs. We pretty much danced off dinner and once again, my carriage turned into a pumpkin. So off I went to get my tay tay and off to sleep….

Tuesday is another sea day….

4 comments:

PURTYPAT1 said...

Hay Steph,

Sounds like you guys are having a ball. Wish we were there.

Enjoying you blog. Hope you get your cable, would love to see your photos.

Keep up the reports.

Patricia

Stacey Sproul said...

Hey, do they sell the cable in the camera shop? (because I am dying to see pictures!!!)

Stacey Sproul said...

Hey - can you check your email? If not, may I suggesdt you grab a gmail account? BTW sasproul@gmail.com is already taken ;-)

Pillow said...

Hi Steph,

I lost track of time and remembered today that you are on the ship already. I am SO jealous - can't believe its almost been a year since the Med.

4 parks in 1 day . . . WOW! You'll have to come back again when you have more time.

I'm enjoying your report and can't wait to see your pics.

Jodie

P.S. Hi Patricia!