Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Waiting at barcelona airport


Pictures have been updated through Marseilles.

We are currently waiting for our flight to paris. It's about 2am california time, 11am barcelona time. Taylor is sleeping next to me. I am trying to use up the 15 minutes I have left on my airport wireless card. I just finished work! Yea, might have some more to do, but I don't know if I'll be able to charge the laptop in france. I forgot the converter. Thank goodness the ship had US plugs or i'd have been in trouble.

It was hard to leave this morning. We stopped and said goodbye to the johnsons. Taylor was very sad so she wasn't in the mood for hugs! She wanted to stay on the ship again, what could be the problem..didn't we have 2 more months of summer vacation? HAHAHA..she just doesn't understand. Now if mommy had won the bingo pot last night...hmmm..

So, we might blog again in paris, if we can post otherwise we'll see our family and friends in July when we return.

Hope you all had fun reading about our trip. Have a good summer. We'll miss the mouse!

2 comments:

Stacey Sproul said...

Yay! Pictures! Well, as much as we know you love being on vacation, we all want you both to come home!!! Invite is still open for Texas if you can swing it. Davids birthday is going to be Oct 20th in So Cal and then we will see you again in December. Glad to see that you guys had a fun time! We will have to get together and see if we cant coordinate a cruise together at some point. Hugs and kisses, Stacey, Dan & baby David.

scottishwee35 said...

Yes, I enjoyed to reading your trip story.

I love see the photos and it was great too.

Have a lovely times at Paris

and hope you have a safe journey.

Scottishwee35