Sunday, June 17, 2007

1st sea day

Ok...need to get some stuff out of the way...

Danielle..Jack and Andrea say hi and they miss you and love you. They were suprised when I said "hi" from you...a very happy suprise!

Susie and Robert..Rachel totally remembers you and says congrats on the new baby. I am a dork and left the picture at home, but she said she might see you on the mexico trip and if she's there can't wait to see lily.

Ok, now onto the important stuff...

So today was the first of 3 sea days. I had to wake taylor up AGAIN..this kid is really sleeping! I had a group bruch today at Palo's and I wish I had brought my camera. It was incredible. They had so many amazing things to eat. Basically, I woke taylor up, took her to breakfast and then dropped her off at kids club and went to brunch. We ended brunch a little after noon and I stopped by to see if taylor wanted to leave and of course, she didn't. So off I went to the DVC member thank you party. We could only stay 1/2 hour as I had another event planned, but they gave us some cool hats and another magnet for the door.
After the DVC meeting, we went to "secret deck 7" for a gift exchange. Everyone thought of some really cool things to give to each other as a memento of all of our new friends.
After that....we had a meet and greet in the Roy Suite. The Roy Suite is one of two category 1 suites. It was beautiful. I toured all around and we had some wine and snacks and met some more people.
THEN..yes it didn't stop there....I picked up taylor and we went to a Frog game.

Taylor placed second...she wasn't happy with her ribbon, but it's all in good fun!
We went up to the pool and she had a swim in the mickey pool and then decided to go back to kids club until the Golden Mickey Show.


And what a show..it was very cute, but the best part, was watching Taylors reaction to everything!
We then went up to get ready for dinner in our "Formal Wear" and head down to the Captain's reception.



We met the captain..sorry can't remember his name.

We then headed over to Parrot Cay (the P in APL) We met up with our table mates, Marie and her son Jeff and had a lovely dinner. Much smoother tonight and the food! They had a pate that was soooo good and then Marie and I had respectively, Sea Bass and Stuffed Chicken and split a steak...now we didn't eat all of it but as most of you know, thats the best part of a cruise, you can try everything and if you can't finish it's totally OK!


This is our table with our lovely waitperson Louise. She has been great after I had a rough time yesterday with the lateness, tonights meal was smooth and we were done by 10pm...a huge difference from yesterday...oh and I had the golden mickey tonight..and susie and robert you were right it was fantastic!

Taylor, of course, went straight back to kids club and Marie and I met up with Jack, Andrea and Wendy for the ventriloquist..the "adult" show. He was funny, but it wasn't that raunchy..kinda went the brokeback way!

Now, it's bed time. Taylors all tucked in. We have to get up at 8am tomorrow to get ready for our palermo day. We are doing an on our own walking tour out of the Frommers Guide Book and jmcdonnell and family are joining us.

2 comments:

Stacey Sproul said...

Keep the posts coming!

Miranda said...

Hey Girls,
Sounds like you're having a great time. You looked so cute all dressed up. I have to admit I'm totally jealous. Keep having fun. What an awesome journey.....