Thursday, June 7, 2007

Graduation day!

Today was graduation day at the school I work at! It was beautiful and all of the kids are so mature and ready for high school. Today was a very unproductive day at work. We had assemblies and then graduation and then dinner. It's a happy and sad moment at our school.
Today I received our final information for our pre and post cruise plans. Now I can type my itinerary and send off to the people who need to know. I changed our excursion back to Pisa from Florence and Pisa. The Florence and Pisa excursion was getting some bad reviews, so I decided to save a few dollars and just go to Pisa. I think that taylor will like Pisa better and it's a half day excursion. We can go back and chill on the ship or find an afternoon excursion.
So taylor and I are off to sacramento tomorrow after her last day at school. Visit with friends and family up there and then tay goes to grandmas saturday so I can start packing for the trip.
I can't believe it's almost here.

Oh and don't worry..all of you following this blog. I will be posting all information on the activities that we do. If you have more questions please post and I will try to answer as often as I can get online.

Cya
S

No comments: