Friday, June 1, 2007

12 days...for those counting....

I received my cruise documents today. Everyone in our dis group seemed to be getting theirs today also. It was a "happy dance" day. It's always nice to come home and see something from disney in your mailbox.
So now I am sitting here blogging away, when I should be getting ready for my big garage sale tomorrow. You know, it's amazing what you find to sell when you want to get a little extra cash in your pocket. I am hoping to do well! I put an ad in the paper and a friend has brought over some of her stuff so she'll be with me. She (jean) actually inspired me to do it as she has relatives coming from england to watch her daughters graduation and wants a clean garage. Why the garage has to be clean..I don't know...must be an english thing! We only have a week left of school and then graduation. This year is the first class graduating when I started at the school. I'm very sad to see them go. They've just grown so much since kindergarten.
So now I must go and clean my house. Don't want her to know about the pig inside me.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

PURTYPAT1 said...

Hay Steph,

I am queen of yard sales!!! I was going to write a book on "How to have a succeful yard sale" a few years back. (just didn't have the time)

Good luck & make lot's of money.

Patricia

Stacey Sproul said...

Good luck on the garage sale! Make lots of money so you can buy all of us cool souvenirs!!!!