Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back home and pondering...

Just got back from a weekend with the mouse. There were some suprises at the park...like ElecTRONica...LOVED IT! Glowjitos rock and the music was great. I was dancing all around California Adventure. It's so nice to have kids old enough to go on rides without me.

Once again, though, I am suprised at my actions. Had some very interesting things go on during the weekend and normally I would have been all up in it letting them know that I am pissed but I found myself biting my tounge to save the weekend. In the end I am extremely disappointed with myself. I let some things happen that were disrepectful. Now I sit in my house pissed. The only way to let it go is to put it out there. I don't know why I keep these feelings inside. It just eats away at me and gives me stress. I don't need any stress in my life.

Overall the weekend was great and I, once again, realize that I LOVE disney. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Toy story is the best...I totally rocked the score! Best in the car....TWICE! I went on grizzly twice and splash mountain twice. I never go on the water rides and they were so much fun. Got drenched the second time..like I took a shower. It was 11:30pm and I was FREEZING. but so much fun. My two fav moments were friday night at electronica/world of color and saturday night espn zone to the end hanging with the bono group!

No comments: