Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time to go to disneyland!

Is it wrong how excited I am to go to disneyland tomorrow? I was sitting with the 7yo I'm going with the other day and the excitement on his face was making me burst with excitement. He wants to ride everything, see everything. His eagerness to get there and go is contagious. I love going to my favorite place with people who haven't been or in he and his brothers case, have been but weren't old enough to remember. He told me that two summers ago he went to San Diego and his favorite part was Medival Times, which made me laugh since it's really in buena park..close to disneyland! He wants to leave disney and go to dinner there..telling me I'll really like it, but I said next time.

I am still contemplating the season pass. It would not save if we only go down pre cruise. I'm not sure if I want to go down in the summer too. I guess I'll make up my mind when we get there.

I'll post pics later...

No comments: