Sunday, October 10, 2010

Making Plans and hanging out

Is it wrong to be a planner? There are worse things I can think of to have as a bad habit. Why is it that I can't handle not knowing the intimate details of an event coming up but I am fine with last minute invitations. There is no middle ground. On that note I have made my ressies for our pre cruise disney trip to Disneyland. I am currently in a dilemma of whether I should get season passes for DL or just continue to buy tix to the park. We are going down this month and again in April but will we be going again? Not sure so I hesitate. I have time to think so I'll just sit on it for a bit. I have also checked on my points needed for our planned Hawaii trip next thanksgiving. So far away but since everything is being done with miles/points I need to know now. Planning IS a good thing.

I would love to add another trip in the mix but I think that is being greedy. I think I'll just save up for tay to go to camp again next summer. I'm hoping next summer I can spend some more time at the beach with her in cali. Another fun trip to central coast would be worth it. I hate that I wasn't able to get away this past summer. Hopefully next summer this eating right exercising thing will produce results to help me feel more comfy!

On that note...the gym is going great. I really enjoy and quite frankly feel a need to go to the gym. Every opportunity to get there during the week I take and if I can't get there I go on the weekend. I love taking the classes. It's like dance class but harder. I love dancing and miss it so much. Not necessarily going to the clubs anymore, but wouldn't it be great if we could just dance all the time. I think people would be much happier if they could just dance it out.

However all of this gym time is severely cutting into my tv watching. I would like to say that's a good thing because I'm not a couch potato but I'm still recording in the hopes that I will sit on my ass and do nothing and watch it all so not quite a changed woman yet.

Volleyball at school is almost over. All of our games were cancelled this week which is a bummer since it's our last week. The only thing we have to do is the parent/student challenge and our end of season party. My team was 1-2 and tays team was 1-2 and 8th grade was 0-3 so overall kinda sucky. Tays soccer is winding down too. It's been a tough season this year. Quite different from last year. She is starting to shine but it's late in the season. She played a great game last week. On FIRE! She is having a great time in 7th grade but still struggling to handle all of her responsibilities. It's a work in progress for sure.

We have some fun stuff coming up this month and next. I look forward to the adventures. Planned or not..but preferably planned :)

No comments: