Friday, October 1, 2010

Is there anything Jersey can't do??

Is it wrong how much I love all the reality Jersey shows? From Housewives to drunkens sluts and hairdressers. This is pretty much all of the TV I have paid attention too this summer and early fall. I have a dvr that is FULL! I need to clear out my regular tv but I have no time to watch. Having no time is good. I am really sticking to my work out regime in between tays sports. It's all good. I have been using that money I spend every month on the gym.

School is chugging along. I have almost finished my volleyball coaching responsibilities. We lost our first 2 matchs but won our final match. It was very exciting. Every year I learn a little more about what to teach/show and how to coach. I really like getting to know the new 6th graders. They are so cute and sweet.

Taylor's team is 1-2 also. They have one more game and they should win. We shall see! Her soccer team is faltering and it's pissing me off. It's hard to go from 2nd place to the bottom. I'm hoping tomorrows game will be awesome, we shall see. She really enjoys soccer so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that her team will pick it up.

Club Volleyball is starting soon. Clinics start now and tryouts are in a month. Tay is ready for try outs but she is not really into the clinics. We are going anyways. She needs the extra help for try outs.

So there's the update from our house. Everything else is pretty boring. Peace!

No comments: