Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksbirthdaygiving!

Yeah, today is thanksgiving and my birthday. It only rolls around on the holiday every 7 years so it's extra special today. We are celebrating this day with friends. I like to call thanksgiving my anti family day. I love my family but it's fun to have a great dinner with friends and just chill, catch up, laugh, watch the kids run around etc. Yesterday we spent the day doing prep cooking for today. Got alot accomplished too. There's alot of good food coming my way tonight.

Other updates for our house..tay fininshed soccer placing second in her division. Same place as last year but different division. She tried out for winter soccer and did great. Unfortnuately there were 60 7th and 8th graders trying out for 15 spots. So no winter soccer this year. Bummer? (not to mommy)
Tay also tried out again for competitive volleyball and made the team. She's already started her practices and was excited to find out and old friend made the team with her. She is also playing basketball at her school. Due to our gym renovation we only have one team this year but tay is having fun with the girls.

We are planning another trip to dland so I guess I should have bought that season pass. Looks like I'll be purchasing it in 2011. I've never spent new years there so it ought to be fun. I'm looking forward to bringing in the new year with my baby bro too.

Happy Thanksbirthdaygiving to you all!

No comments: