Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our first sleepaway camp!


Sunday morning we got up and got ready for Taylors first time at sleepaway camp. She was going with her BFF alex for two weeks and Jacinda and Hannah are going to be there for one week. It was very emotional for ME! Not my child she was all...ok mom cya while I wanted to hug her and unpack and stay there for hours. Her camp is down in So cal right across from the beach. Well night right across but you up in the hills. A beautiful view driving down.








We took some pictures, got her registered and settled and then I left.




I headed back up to nor cal on the long drive home. 6 hours later I arrived at my house and gave my cat some attention, took a nap and finished this blog. I hope taytay has fun at camp! I'll miss her, but I have an exciting week coming up..more to come.


Tay and Sad mommy Alex and Steph

No comments: