Sunday, August 10, 2008

Friday Fun day: A Magical Reunion!

Friday was the first day of the big cruise reunion. All of us from our magical panama cruise were meeting up in Oxnard at Bubba and V's house. Gaylean and Jon got there first with their kids and my kid. I arrived around noon. Bubba had to work but V took the day off to meet up with us. We got our stuff all settled in and headed to "lunch". Although most of us had eaten my skeletal child wanted mozzarella sticks. So off to chili's for us. I ordered food (big mistake) and they were no longer selling mozzarella sticks so taylor got a quesadilla. Gaylean and Jon had chips and salsa and the "big" beers. We all had our version of Drinks of the Day. After our lunch we headed back to the house to wait for bubba to get home. Then off to dinner at their favorite mexican place and back to the house for tequilla sunrises. We started playing poker and my daughter joined us and cleaned up the place. Too bad we weren't playing for cash! An early night for me as I got up at 5am to drive down there. So off to bed at midnight.

No comments: