Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last Day of school

Friday June 13th was the last day of school for tay and I. While I still have to work in the summer, and taylor has to go to summer school and camp, it's still a fun day. There's not alot of work going on because there are too many activities around campus. We started out the morning with the 4th grade vocabulary parade. They walk around the school dressed as their vocabulary word. My daughters costume fell apart, but I think she was ok with that!
She was part of her friends vocabulary costume too, so that was nice.
Taylor and her BFF, Alex...
After the parade, the 6th and 7th grade boat races were on. I had to leave in the middle and actually work, but it was great to watch what I could. It's fun to see the difference between the 6th and 7th grade. They really learn their lesson in 6th grade and do so much better in 7th.
Happy Jillian
6th grade boat..sinking fast!

7th grade boat..holding 4 boys..very good!

Taylor and her teacher Mrs. Martin

Taylor, Mrs. Martin and Headmaster Mr. Miller

No comments: