Friday, June 6, 2008

Get ready to Hike!

So my summer of free fun is officially beginning tomorrow. There is a free hike at the mines right near my house and taylor and I are on it! 5 hours long. I hope we make it. This is our weekend before summer officially begins and I am going to try new things.
I am still having a little vacation sadness. I talk to most of my "cruise" friends daily. Thank goodness all the california people are chatty or I wouldn't know what to do..and yes brian you can totally read into that! Slacker! I wish that we all lived closer so we can hang out regularly. Right now we have a meet planned in august. I am going to spend my summer looking forward to that! We'll all get together and hang at the beach and have dinner and fun.
I am looking forward to next week. That last week of school is the best week ever. So much to do and so little work involved. I am excited for engage the spirit day on wednesday, thursday toto graduates from 8th grade and taylor has her promotion assembly and friday is courtneys graduation with her party on saturday. It's going to be a busy week!
The following weekend is michelles 40th birthday! So excited for that...I can't believe that we are all turning 40 this year. I certainly don't feel that old...except when I try to do the hammer dance. Hips don't work that well anymore!
Alrighty..have a fabulous weekend. I'll post pictures from next week.
Cya

No comments: