Sunday, July 1, 2007

We're Home..and the laundry begins again!

So we're home. YEA!
After some stressful and chaotic beginning at Heathrow this morning, we got to our house around 4:30pm california time. I am glad to be home. I was glad to see my kitty, who is very loving right now. In fact her voice is so hoarse from all the meowing she did when she saw us!
That'll change and she'll go back to her old ways of ignoring us soon enough!

I have started to unpack, but it's tedious and I'm super tired. I want to thank all of you that commented on this blog. It's been fun to write and fun to hear about how much you enjoyed it.

My final thoughts are this....

If disney were to offer this cruise again identical..I wouldn't do it. They need to make it a 2 week cruise and go all the way around to greece or venice. It needs to be spread out more too. To much stuff going on all the time. I blame that as to why I got sick...not the fact that I drank my WHOLE bottle of limoncello before I got home ;).
Also, I would have skipped london all together. I didn't really like the one day we spent there, but I would give it a second chance.
I would pack better! Definately. I didn't take too many clothes or shoes, but I would pare down next time and try to do more laundry.
And finally, I would do everything ON MY OWN...no more disney tours. While they were helpful and convenient, they were costly. I should have been more adventurous.
BUT....There's always next time.....

So thats it. I don't plan on blogging again, but you can always check for updates. I named this page wrong, should have called it something else, but I will blog our Panama Canal Cruise next may so look for that.
For all you disboarders..see you online!

Steph and Tay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! We'll be calling as soon as you & Tay have had a chance to settle in and relax a bit. Again, thanks for the great posts & pics!