Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lazy kid free day!

So I spent my first kid free weekend...planning our next disney vacation. I have now secured our hotel for may 2008. I have also booked my sister and her family in another room, hoping that they'll bring my nephew out for a 2 day trip to WDW. It'll be his first time and taylors first time. I think it would be really cool for them to experience it together. Even thought david will only be 1 1/2 years old...still. I have asked my brother to join us, but it's too far away for him to consider. So many things can change. Although, after planning the med cruise..time seemed to fly by from planning to travelling.
Now I'm getting ready to go to a friends for a bbq and tomorrow..ugh! housework. My least favorite part of the weekend. So signing off for now.

No comments: