Friday, July 6, 2007

Home, home on the range

So we've been home for a week. I miss the mouse! Now I am planning our next vacation thru the panama canal on disney. I am looking forward to the many sea days we have. Finally, I'll get to relax and do nothing. Take advantage of all of the ships activities. I missed alot on the med cruise.
I was reading other trip reports and apparently there was a night buffet, the mickey dreams show, the sailaway show and more.
I also wanted to participate in more activities, like trivia etc. I didn't try any restaurants for breakfast or lunch. Ok enought complaining. I'll try it out on the next one. I think we might add some time at WDW in the beginning. I have checked again and it looks like taylor won't get into too much trouble missing another 2 days of school. Lucky for us!

Cya later....

No comments: