Wednesday, May 23, 2007

21 days...but who's counting.....

Ok, so I planned to post some pictures today of my handiwork..but alas, I took my camera to work to take pictures of my daughters concert and left it there. I am trying to be a good mom and take pictures this year. I scrapbook, and her Kindergarten to 2nd grade pages are compliments of all of the nice parents (especially dave e.) who take pictures of my kid for me! This year I am doing really well. Probably helps that I updated my camera. A xmas gift for me!

So, I got a little dorky with my travel plans. With too many people telling me all about the pick pockets and to "not look like a tourist", I thought I'd be smart. I decided to put my directons on index cards and color code them by city. Sounds good right...well I just reread the cards and now I can't really understand what I wrote. Each day I think I will sit down and rewrite them legibly so I know what to do...but there's just so much good tv. Between DWTS, American Idol and my beloved Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars ending...(CW SUCKS!) I haven't found the time. I will though, I must!

Soon I plan to put our pics up and scare the heck out of all of you who decided to bore yourselves with my blog!

Cya
Steph

No comments: