Tuesday, May 29, 2007

15 days...Holy Cow!

I can't believe we are nearing the 2 week mark. Everything is winding down at work now. Although, I can see the nervousness in my boss. (just kidding joel, I know you won't miss me!) Taylor has 8 days of 3rd grade left. The year has just flown by!
I went and checked the disney website and they had space on the Florence/Pisa excursion. YEA! That is the one I really wanted, so we switched. Now, don't get worried..we'll still get that touristy photo of taylor and I holding up the tower, but we'll also get to see all the beautiful art in florence. Wait..did you hear that..my daughter just groaned! She'll like history at the end of this if it kills me! :)
Hi Bun, we do miss you guys. We'll try to get down to vegas at some point. Have a great summer.

1 comment:

PURTYPAT1 said...

Hay Steph,

Great we are on the Florence Pisa tour too. I think the girls are going to have a great time.

How many more days? LOL

See ya soon

Patricia