Sunday, July 13, 2008

Iphone weekend

So, I finally got an Iphone. I did not get one friday as promised, however I went myself saturday morning and picked up an 8gig 3G phone. It was all very exciting to me (except for the cost!) I came home and promptly plugged it in to charger. There is going to be an issue with me to charge with the computer at home. I hope not to forget. I am so used to running it down all day and then plugging the phone in to charge while I am sleeping.
I have figured out the voicemail this morning. So people can now leave messages. I also put on my Katy Perry ringtone. Love that song....It's a bit pissy how they get you on the ringtones. On all your phones. I'm sure I have spent over $20 on ringtones on each phone I had...if you purchase it why can't you copy it over? What a racket business!

Have a fabulous July. We have no plans until august! :(

Off to clean...steph

No comments: