Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Critters

Today at work I was interrupted with the news that there was a family of river otters playing in the resevoir next to my work.

I declined to go and look mostly because I was in a groove and wanted to finish. Later, I had to head to the bank and stopped to find them on my way down the hill. Lo and behold there was mommy otter and her 4-5 babies. Playing on a booey in the water. It was adorable. Another reminder of the wonderful area that my work is located in.

I called my friend on the way to tell her all about it and realized I was starting to turn into the birkenstock wearing granola eating californian I constantly make fun of! I tried to take pictures when I got back but iphones are not the greatest cameras!

1 comment:

Stacey Sproul said...

wow! you are posting again!