Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DIsney Does Cali!!!

So excited that disney is coming to california for good. I'm hoping they offer those california resident discounts!!

I have been in touch with mediteranean cruise friends and panama cruise friends and everyone is down with a disney alaska adventure. It looks like we are cruising with our med friends this time. My panama peeps are doing the repo and 1st cruise. We can't get out of school to go with them, so July 5th 2011 we'll be on board the wonder. I'm sure having a wonderful time in alaska.

We'll miss you panama crew..and you're welcome to join if you can't do april. However, I can't wait to see the med friends again. I'm sure I'll do mexico with the panama peeps. I'm also trying to get my disney freak friends to join in on the july cruise. I have 2 coworkers who like to cruise on disney ...how fun.


On to change the subject, first volleyball game this thursday. I can't wait to see how the kids do! keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: