Sunday, September 7, 2008

Erika's getting OLD!


The gangs all here! Gathered together on Saturday in St. Helena for Erika's 35th Birthday. It was a fun day all around. We met the birthday girls hubby at a park to drop off the minor child (hahaha) and then headed over to merryville winery for some wine tasting. I discovered a dessert wine I liked, something new! After the wine tasting we headed over to the park to meet up with the grandparents and children and Erikas sister made up some food. I don't want to downplay lunch, but I've been looking forward to it as soon as I heard elisa was coming in to town (from Denver) to cook for her sisters birthday. What a wonderful present for us all! She is such a great cook and I have missed her food for years. Although my body hasn't. We had a great time and taylor and annalise bonded again. They begged for a sleepover, but we had plans on sunday already and so did annalise. Those girls are so cute together! I can't believe how big they are. I'd have pictures of them but my batteries died after the crappy shot above. Oops...

No comments: