Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

So it's 11:30pm, and I'm trying to stay up and watch the ball drop in my time zone. We already saw the new york time, so I believe I'm good to go. Taylor and I are looking forward to a great 2008. We each have big birthdays this year. Taylor hits the double digits and I hit the big 40! Still trying to decide what to do for my big birthday. I guess it will all depend on the finances.



Here's tay and omni relaxing watching the ball drop in new york. I still fool her with the time zone issue. She stays up til midnight somewhere!

So whats all of your new years resolutions? Mine is still the same as last year....ORGANIZATION. I want to be organized in all aspects. Home, finance, work. I have succeeded in the work one. I am on the ball there, so this year I will tackle home and finance. Of course putting the finance part last. Home is about half way there. I got started a little late this year on my home improvements but they're coming along.

Now, for the rest of this week, I need to put away the xmas decorations. BUT FIRST get over this cold! I can't believe I picked up a bug after xmas. Taylor is on antibiotics too. We just have some bugs over here.

Have a great new year and lots of love and luck in 2008!

LOVE YA
Steph and Tay

No comments: