Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's time for tricks and treats

October has arrived and the buzz around our house is how many days until halloween? It's asked daily! Along with, when is my costume arriving? Well, thankfully the costume arrived yesterday and taylor has promptly tried it on and YEA it fits. She's some kind of ninja..who knew... and another friend of hers is going to be the same. They planned it this way. The nice part is just realizing that she's still young and was so very excited to put on the costume.

So here's a sneak peak.

Taylor continues to work through the requirements of 4th grade. I have joined her in becoming more organized too. Teach what you preach right...! It's hard to stay organized but I hope to have my house done by the end of the year. Then I can start my next new years resolution!

So I hope all you ghosts and goblins have a wonderful and safe halloween.

No comments: